In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
I was inspired by my old post whereby I interviewed myself based on question from Seventeen magazine. I was thinking about whether I should interview myself again and compare new answers to my old ones but I decided to forgo it because what better way to introduce le husband to the world than to conduct an interview? And hey, I may just have found the inspiration needed for a vlog!
I’ll see if I can do a vlog with him but if he refuses, then I shall attack him with my barrage of burning questions! Well, not really, but just enough for you guys to know him on the surface.
So before I go all out to interview him, I need to prepare some questions, of course as the following:
- Can you tell us a little about yourself?
- What are your goals?
- What is your favourite book?
- What are the common job interview questions you come across?
- Where do you see yourself in five years’ time?
- What are your strengths?
- Why did you marry Baeda?
- Can you share with us a little bit about your work history?
- What is the minimum salary you think a Singaporean should receive?
- Are you a punctual person?
- If you were stuck on a desert island, what would you want to have with you?
- Do you prefer to shop online or in a store?
- What is your favourite hangout spot?
- Have you ever been to the emergency room?
- What is your preferred method of contacting someone?
- What weird food combinations do you like?
- Are you a risk taker?
- Would you rather be the smartest moron or the dumbest genius?
He would definitely say that all those questions are super loso. Whatever that means. HAHAHAHA!
Wish me luck!
And Allah is Al-Mu’min, the Guardian of Faith. – MM