In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.
Not the Sunday morning I would enjoy but a Sunday morning it is nonetheless.
And it is a cold one. Shivering now in the bus.
But the mood is pretty chill. I think today is going to be a good day and I know I can clock out on time today, leaving me with more time to practise singing at home.
And surprisingly, I fulfilled everything on my agenda yesterday. Yippy! So yeah, off to a good start for my Christmas break!
Seeing that we’re on a good run, let’s chart out my Christmas break plans!
Day 1 (24/12): Last chance to practise, practise, and practise! I’m going to spend the whole day getting ready for the jamming session that night. The following is the setlist:
- Creep by Radiohead
- Akan Ku Tunggu by Candy
- Like A Stone by Audioslave
- Zombie by The Cranberries
- Price Tag by Jessie J. feat. B.o.B
- For Whom The Bell Tolls by Metallica
- Ikrar Perwira by Rusty Blade
- Morning Glory by Oasis
- Paranoid by Black Sabbath
- Kekejaman by Rockers
- The Trooper by Iron Maiden
- Halo On Fire by Metallica
- Kasihnya Laila by Jinbara
- Do I Wanna Know? by Arctic Monkeys
- Seek And Destroy by Metallica
- Peace Sells…But Who’s Buying? by Megadeath
- Mimpi Yang Terindah by Peterpan
To be honest, I’m not sure if we can squeeze everything in two hours but we’ll give it a go.
Main event: Jamming Session at Asry Sound Production from 8pm to 10pm.
Day 2 (25/12): I know I will be a little hungover from the music sesh but I intend to fully utilise the day for some really deep-cleaning of my house. Here’s a list of what needs to be done:
- Front Door: Clean door bell and around it. Dust the grille gate and the door. Wipe if needed. Wipe the floor.
- Entrance: Dust cobwebs from ceiling and corners. Dust the shoerack. Wipe if needed.
- Kitchen: Dust the kitchen door. Wipe if needed. Dust the ceiling, appliances and corners. Clean the walls, appliances, countertop and sink. Sweep, vacuum, and mop the floor.
- Bathroom: Dust the bathroom doors. Wipe if needed. Dust the ceiling and corners. Clean the walls, mirror, shelves, toilet, shower, and sink. Scrub the floor.
- Living Room: Dust the ceiling, ceiling fans, furniture and cupboard doors. Wipe if needed. Sweep, vacuum, and mop the floor.
- Audio Room: Dust the ceiling, appliances, and furniture. Wipe if needed. Sweep, vacuum, and mop the floor.
- Bedroom: Dust the ceiling, appliances, and furniture. Wipe if needed. Sweep, vacuum, and mop the floor.
Main event: Cleaning marathon.
Day 3 (26/12): Husband has a medical appointment at 11am. Also, my library books are due! Should I not finish with my cleaning chores, I can continue on this day. I hope everything goes well for the appointment. He seems keen on the steroid treatment for his trigger finger.
Main event: Hospital appointment.
Day 4 (27/12): Last day of my Christmas break! Damn! Again, I will just continue my chores and hopefully be done with! Also, mentally prepare myself for work. The next break I can catch is in February.
Main event: Cleaning marathon.
That’s all I have for now. I’ll update the Post-Christmas Break plans tomorrow!
And Allah is Al-Hafiz, The Preserver. – MM