In the name of Allah, the All-Compassionate, the All-Merciful.
I am working at 7.30am today but it is 1.54am right now and I am so wode awake. I am going to get in trouble at this sleepless rate!
I think I got too pumped for life and now I’m overly energised when I should be resting for work later.
Anyway, since I am up but refusing to leave my bed, I am going to make lists. Ha!
Things I have to do:
1. SMC proposal to our supplier. Was supposed to get this done yesterday but I was simply too out of it. Yikes.
2. Khairi’s preloved stall coordination. Was suppose to have this sorted out yesterday as well with help from le fiance but he was too busy and I was too weak. Yikes.
3. SMC meeting minutes for previous meeting last last Saturday morning, 12/8. Definitely overdue. Yikes.
4. Memorise Heattech product knowledge for promotion at work. Was supposed to have memorised it by the first week of August! But now is the second last of August liao. Yikes.
5. Volunteer for 6-3-6 at work for promotion. Was supposed to have done this in the second week! Yikes.
6. Memorise Fast Retailing Group Mission for promotion at work. Was supposed to have done this last week too! Yikes.
7. Have F/W Coordination Knowledge for promotion at work. Haiyo, this one also supposed to be done by last week!
8. Stockroom Management and Stocktake…I have no idea what this is about but I need to get those done by this week so I will need to find out soon at work.
9. Review the things I need to achieve in order to get confirmation at work.
Who knew working for Uniqlo Orchard Central can be extremely demanding eh?
Now do you know why I am always so exhausted from working besides the physical nature of the job? Hahaha!
Okay, now I feel sleepy already.
Okay, now I feel super hungry and sleepy.
Some orders of business:
I know tht I would like to set aside my Fridays as SMC business days. Although I may not be able to attend meetings or run errands on all Fridays due to work, I’ll be putting in more effort into the business on that designated day, be it online promotion, recruitment, or designing? I think it is about time I try my hand at it. If I can’t use Photoshop, I can always sketch out my ideas and let either Danial or le fiance translate the idea into psd for printing. So no excuses there.
I would also like to dedicate my Sundays for my religion. Be it reading the Quran or Islamic books or watching lecture videos. It’s like going to church on Sundays, isn’t it? Hahaha! There’s also the Sunday madrasah concept to relate to, you know. Hahaha!
I would like to designate Mondays for Metropolitan Muslimah. Easy to remember. MMM.
Tuesdays would be for Dry Magnum, the cover band I’m singing for. The guys have been wanting to jam but due to the financial situation of le fiance and I, we have been putting it off but I think I should start practising already. They want to play new songs I do not know of too.
Wednesday is for my own band with le fiance, Rubber Bandits. We don’t the financial luxury but we still have our talent to put to good use. In fact, when I sang to le fiance the most recent song I wrote (I forgot the title already lol), he straightaway got the melody down with his electric guitar and shared the recording with me. So we both could definitely do something for our humble band.
Thursdays will be Reading Day until I have finished reading 28 books as challenged.
Saturdays will be lepak days. A girl needs her rest and not think or do anything. Even if she has to work, she will take it easy.
Sunday: Islamic Studies
Monday: Metropolitan Muslimah
Tuesday: Dry Magnum
Wednesday: Rubber Bandits
Thursday: Reading Day
Saturday: Super Santai Day (Santai in Malay means relax)
It’s 2.34am now. Shit. Hahahaha!
And Allah is Al-Muqit, the Nourisher. – MM