In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.
I wasted the entire day yesterday when I could have gotten a lot of things done. I’m deeply unhappy about that.
And it’s always worse when I wasted it feeling deeply unhappy throughout as well.
So right now I am determined to not let yesterday’s episode have a rerun for the rest of the week.
So let’s plan the week:
Tuesday (AM shift):
Correspond with Myeongdong representative regarding my final claim.
Finish the transfer-out to warehouse.
– Correspond with Iskandar regarding our photoshoot plan. Postponed to Saturday.
Wednesday (AM shift):
– Withdraw from savings to pay for A’s insurance Postponed to 28/1
and for the rest of the month’s expenditure.
Scout Cold Storage’s The Marketplace at Paragon for microgreens.
– Scout Prime and Fairprice Xtra supermarkets near home for microgreens. Postponed to 22/1.
Thursday (Off day):
– Scout eateries that will be open to ordering microgreens from SG. Postponed to 22/1.
– Learn all the songs for jamming session. Postponed to 22/1.
– Practise all the songs for jamming session. Postponed to 22/1.
Friday (AM shift):
Review NH21 and draft out action plan to address unaccomplishments.
– Continue Customer Satisfaction video sharing. Postponed until I am done setting up the lockers and thank-you board instead
– Do Pickupp delivery if available to earn a bit of money. If not, check with Giant near home if they have a vacancy for ad-hoc part-time midnight replenishment.
Saturday (AM shift):
– Draw up financial plan for A to work on ad-hoc delivery.
– Check Service Channel to upkeep maintenance reports.
– Draw up financial plan for myself if I were to let go of my full-time job.
Sunday (AM shift):
– Watch a YouTube video on Islam.
– Pack clothes into boxes for Recycle Project.
– Blog about the video I watched.
And Allah knows best. – MM